In order to be certified as a team for league play, the following paperwork must be collected from every player.
1. Rosemont waiver
2. PRHF waiver
3. Media waiver
4. Report card from end of 2022-2023 school year.
Must be clean copy showing players name, school year and school name
5. Birth certificate – can be a certified birth certificate or legible photocopy (please note, if we make playoffs, an actual certified copy of a birth certificate must be supplied by every player)
6. Physical signed by a medical doctor with a 2023 date
7. Pop Warner 2023 Player/Participant Contract
8. Pop Warner 2023 Physical Fitness & Medical History Form – NOTE: page 1 must be signed by parents and turned in, page 2 can be signed by a medical doctor and used as a physical form OR page 2 can be skipped if you already have a signed medical form as listed above. DOWNLOAD
9. PRHF Parent/Player Contract Fall 2023